Words from our Clients
The following statements are excerpts from letters we’ve received from our program participants.
- “I always find that they are the most flexible and willing to help agency in my collection of resources; in short, they are my “go to” placement.”
– Jenny Freed- Chalfont, Forensic Mental Health Case Manager
- “This program has given me a purpose for my life which I thought was gone forever”
– Deneene M
- “The Ragpicker is much more than a housing program, it is my home. There is so much love and support which is what I need to repair the damage I have caused to my soul.”
– Stacy S
- “I am grateful for this program and the people in it. They are like my family.”
– Greg H
- “I am at a point in my life where I feel like I never have to use drugs or even have a drink ever again.”
– Brian F
- “I feel I have been given a godsend by getting into this program, and I honestly believe when my time is done here I will become a contributing member of society. This program has literally saved my life.”
– Kelvin B.
- “I am forever indebted to this program and will always know that I have a place to call home and a network of wonderful people by my side.”
– Maria T
Donate the Gift of Sobriety
The Ragpicker, Inc. is a 501-C3 non-profit corporation.